Sunday, November 1, 2009

Lagos, again.



Matthias and I went out Wednesday night as soon as we checked into our hostel. We drank way too much... I think because we were used to only being allowed to have 2 drinks a day at the farm... and that included soda... you all know me and diet coke... I rarely had space for beer! We got back to the hostel at 6am (early for Lagos) and went to sleep. After a long sleep in we walked to Playa de Ana (The beach of Ana) and rested then ate great indian food and went back to the hostel and read. I'm reading "The boy in the striped pajamas" and it's really lovely. Thursday we went for a long walk to the light house and took some videos and pictures, we had lots of Portuguese coffee (like expresso) and went to Nah Nah Bar (an amazing place to eat burgers- oh how I miss American food!) Yesterday (Saturday) we took a LONG bike ride to Portomao to go to the movie theatre for Halloween... except Halloween isn't big in Europe so there was nothing scary playing or anything scary to do... although we tried to pretend that the train ride back to Lagos was scary but really it wasn't... we ended up watching "signs" at the hostel and it really was a bad movie but Matthais had to wake me up because I was having bad dreams and screaming in my sleep... awesome... bit embarrassing... today (sunday) we're having breakfast, checking out of the hostel in Lagos and taking a bus to Sagres.... it's the western most tip of Europe... so fellow American's... I'll be as close as possible to you at about noon your time today :) Check ya later! P.S. Will post stupid videos soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment