Monday, November 2, 2009

Sagres (2 days)




Sagres has been great... we stopped at a bar asking for a room and they had one for 25 euro a night for both of us... so cheap so we're staying 2 nights (leaving tomorrow) for Lagos and then Seville. By the way, Matthias is likely coming with me to Italy because his work fell through... this is great news... a travel partner.... much safer, etc. etc. We will take a bus from Seville to Barcelona Spain on Wednesday and then a ferry from Barcelona to Rome, Italy on Thursday.... arriving on Friday in Rome! By the way, this should all cost about 120 euro from the most western point of Europe, which is where I am now, Sagres. I have 998 euros... so this will be an interesting penny pinching trip. Matthias gave me a sweatshirt, check! So, now I just need jeans or something... it will be colder in the North. My initial plan was to take a train through France but the ferry is cheaper (and more south) and once I visit Italy and Greece I'll know if I can afford France, hopefully so. I'm going to try to get my visa extended in Italy but the longest it can be extended is January 20th so I'll likely be home for Christmas unless of course I meet a beautiful Italian man who will marry me for EU citizenship. Hmm... ho ho ho... see you for Christmas! Will post pics soon... just have a crap connection but love my new camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment