Wednesday, August 5, 2009

San Sebastian Day Two!

I woke up and tried to sort through my stuff... I've been in Spain now for 2 1/2 weeks and I seriously need to do some laundry. Normally I wouldn't mind wearing things over and over but it's hot here, enough said! Today Jodi and I went to get some groceries for the beach. We got some delicious fresh fruit for breakfast and croissants. We also bought french bread, ham and cheese for lunch time. We spent from 11am-530pm at the beach and guess who sat about 5 feet from us?!?! Let's see.... it's a he.... he's a singer... he sings "Glory Days" and "Born in the U.S.A... That's right BRUCE "THE BOSS" SPRINGSTEEN!! Spanish people pretty much left him alone but I got to take a few pics and a video before his body guard caught me!! I'll post soon!

Oh, and tonight the hostel is taking us out for free paella (a local spanish favorite made from rice and sometimes seafood) and sangria (red wine mixed with other alcohol and fruit.) We're excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment