Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I LOVE SAN SEBASTIAN




Jodi and I took the bus from Barcelona to San Sebastian today. It was 7 hours long and I'm glad that its over. San Sebastian is on the Northern coast of Spain and almost at the border of France! It is a beautiful and relaxed beach town with the best tapas in the world (I hear). Actually we did have dinner out tonight and it was delicious. I had been weary about all of the cured meat and bread all of the time but this place was different. In the North they eat tapas differently. They have many, many, many dishes out for you to choice from. You just take what you want and take a toothpick for every piece you take. At the end of the meal you simply give them your tray of toothpicks and they add up the cost. Our meal was 20 Euros with 2 glasses of wine and 2 beers, so not bad at all! Plus the owner thought we were cute trying to speak Spanish so he gave us free things! 

No comments:

Post a Comment